We have structured our pricing system to essentially reflect the length of your work, the amount of work (proofreading and editing) it requires and how quickly you want it done.
We have a standard fixed-fee for our proofreading service.
For our editing service, we will provide you with a bespoke price based on the work needed. This means that we will need to view the document prior to providing you with a quote.
To clarify, editing usually requires a significant amount more time and effort than proofreading. This is because our editors heavily scrutinize every aspect of your work, making profound and thorough changes throughout. Therefore, our editing service is usually more expensive than proofreading.
We require completion of the payment before we commence work on your document. See below for preferred payment methods:
» Credit Card - Acceptable cards include VISA, MasterCard, Maestro and American Express.
» PayPal - For customers with an existing PayPal account, you can make a payment to our PayPal account. Details will be provided via email.
» Bank Transfer - You can transfer the quoted amount to us via bank transfer. Our account details will be sent to you via email. There are no added costs with this option but the payment will take 2-3 days to be completed and we will only start working on your document once the payment has been completed.
» TransferWise - For customers that don’t have a PayPal account, credit card or a bank account, this is the best available option to pay for our services.
* We accept deferred payment from regular customers or in special circumstances.
* The following currencies are accepted: USD, EUR, GBP and TRY. Please contact us if you wish to pay in another currency.
* Please contact us if you wish to pay via another method not listed above or are having trouble paying using one of these methods.
* To receive a quote, please send your document via our online form. Our editors will review your work and provide you with a quote which you are free to accept or reject.
* For all orders at Kuttura, the minimum order value is 20 USD. Students receive a 5% discount on the overall price.